- If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. – Roald Dahl
- Happiness will never come to those who do not appreciate what they already have.
- You can’t force a person to show you respect. But you can refuse to be disrespected.
- You have to want to be happy
- We must be our own before we can be another’s – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It’s not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen
- The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts – Marcus Aurelius
- The grass is greener where you water it – Neil Barringham