Will add just two more:
He/ She should change your life for the better & bring calm & peace to it.
Give you your freedom. Yes, we are married but we are two seperate individuals too & do not need to tell each other A-Z details of our lives or be stuck at the hip 24X7.
1. The kind of inside jokes that make you crack up just by looking at each other, and that you think of while you’re alone (and which make you laugh like an insane person in line at the grocery store).
2. Respect for your family when they come to meet them, even if they’re not best friends right away or wouldn’t choose to hang out with them. They should come into your life with an open heart.
3. The ability to make your friends laugh.
4. At least one hobby or interest that they are passionate about, that you don’t have to be present for. Drinking does not count.
5. Respect for your interests and hobbies, even if they’re not personally into them.
6. Good finances. They don’t have to be rich, they just can’t be incredibly irresponsible with credit cards and hiding their debt…
View original post 426 more words